Pegs and Parcels

NEWS FEED!



pegsandparcels.lj.com

"BEWITCHED!"

" An exclusively co-manufactured Coll! "

Join us in this Sunday,26th August @ 11AM!

SHOP NOW!




Tell your friends about us today!

SHOP NOW AT:




Saturday, August 25, 2012 @ 12:36 PM

A Collaborated Production! :)


And because I like to dilly dally, i deserve to be working on this post at 3am before the launch later today when i should be having a rendezvous with Mr Sandman :(
This is literally how my eyes look like now --> -_-

So, for the post below (with my half-awake brain) spelling and grammar are not inclusive and randomness should be pardoned. Hahahhaa

I'm super jet-lagged and i can't wait to greet my bed but I'm determined to share this blog post simultaneously with the launch later because... this launch will be our first ever collaborated manufactured item with none other than our favourite blogshop owner!

Ta-dah! This is Acelyn from Chaceylove!
(Sorry Ace, I kop your pic from your FB but don't worry, i choose the chio-est one! hahaha)


(This picture above says: God is unfair when he created those eyes of hers. Mine is only half her size can!)

Ace is the first BS owner we actually came into close contact with and became friends :)

And I wanna rave about her because, not only is she gregarious, she is really one of the most generous, genuine and easy to get along with person! 

I think we are very blessed to know her! Heehee

You really ought to check our our collaborated "Memory Lane Swirl Dress"! 
The material is really good and the workmanship is impeccable! 

A few of our friends who got to see our stuff first hand are raving over it and deciding which size and colour they are keeping for themselves :)

--------
 
Ok, on a random note, I'm trying to psych myself to think happy and positive thoughts recently. There are 101 things that can get you down. But I am giving thanks to every little simple thing I am blessed with and trying to sincerely believe that good things will be happening to me!  
*Chants* "It's all in the mind.... it's all in the mind...it's all in the mind..."

-------

Alright, I shall very abruptly end here because I am famished and tired so I'm gonna go grab a bite before I hit the sack :P

Remember to check out our collection that we painstakingly put it together for you girls k! :)

And resolute to think positive thoughts and give thanks for the week ahead! We all deserve to be happy! :D

With Lorries of Love,
Ash :)



 




CHAT WITH US!




Leave us a feedback! :)

recent entries


Happy Birthday!
What goes on behind the road trip!
The Valentine's winners!
The Season of LOVE!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Tick Tock, time for a REVIEW!
Behind the UPisode!
Like Seriously.... Again???
Behind the Scenes for Parcel 7!!
Blogshopping

April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 August 2012