Pegs and Parcels

NEWS FEED!



pegsandparcels.lj.com

"BEWITCHED!"

" An exclusively co-manufactured Coll! "

Join us in this Sunday,26th August @ 11AM!

SHOP NOW!




Tell your friends about us today!

SHOP NOW AT:




Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 12:26 AM

Behind the Scenes for Parcel 7!!


Okay, I know, I know! This is a long awaited post. Hehe. Do forgive me, I've been busy lately!


So, yes, to those who're wondering where we went for the shoot, TA-DA! The last kampong in Singapore left standing.




Y'know, when we were taking this shot (below), it was really hilarious and creepy at the same time.. Tish actually heard someone at the opposite side of the door but being a professional, she just ignored it. Seconds later, she accidentally knocked her heels on the door with a lil' thud and all of a sudden, BAM! I'm taking a wild guess but I think the world's grumpiest old lady lives right in this house, at this very kampong. My God, feisty like dunno what. You can just see we all jumped in shock. I was so lucky I managed to take this shot before we got interrupted, cos I jumped so hard the camera hit my nose.

 (Y) to Tish.



Okay, here comes the funniest part of the shoot. This weird, somewhat spooky torn up 老阿麽 chair caught our attention and we decided to shoot there. 


It's just hanging at some random tree by the roadside and actually belongs to a resident there. The uncle was very nice to lend us his personal chair for the shoot when we asked him for it.. Hehe. Maybe he see pretty girls, then he, Okay lah... Hurhurhur.. GIRLS HOR!! :D

So anyway, what's funny is that the owner of this chair has a friend. And his friend is an ahpek. And this ahpek doesn't understand English, nor Mandarin. Basically, I dunno what he understands. All I know is he doesn't understand us! He didn't understood a single thing we were trying to tell him.
 I mean.. JUST LOOK!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








Now you know what I'm driving at, don't you? HAHAHA! He REFUSES to get out of our pictures, know! Frustrating. I think he likes Tish too much. But I think it's good. Cos don't you think she looks so much happier in this particular dress scene? Hurhurhur.. The ahpek kept pushing her like pushing his grandchildren on the swing. And to make matters worst, I told you it was a random tree by the road, the drain was just a few inches away when he pushed her. I think Tish was probably completely horrified. Lol.



Then, FINALLY! Ash tried her very bestest to talk things out with the ahpek.
Hahaha! I made it sound like we were so pissed we could take him down anytime, and now I'm picturing the poor helpless ahpek on the floor begging us to let him off. OMG. No lah, damn drama. Ash tried to distract him by talking nonsense, and since it's nonsense, I mean, I really couldn't piece out what she's saying. Lol. But heck, we got our pictures. Moving on.




Then Tish was walking to our next venue for the shoot..


She was walking..
 And I was shooting..





And then as I let go of the shutter release....


Hehehe. Isn't that cute?! 
Talking about being a professional and showing off the clothes at its best! I totally just LOL-ed.



We walked pass the super huge garbage bin and I asked her to make a pose.
And she was like, "Seriousssss?!"



And there you go.. Her pose. :D


I would prolly close my mouth too, Tish! Cos' even from the mouth is disgusting enough! Lol.




I think the mozzies at the kampong is either high on nicotine or they inject some adrenaline rush into our blood. Tish is seriously funnily lame. She went like, "Vroom vbroooom..." when we were taking this shot.





And then, I have no idea what she was doing or trying to do! But this pic of her is really quite funny.. Hurhur. Not in a good way! :X
It's her hand right?!








I've gotta stop scrolling up.



So, I'm gonna share some bloopers in our photoshoot! Some, not all, or Tish is gonna kill me after this and cut all connections from P&P! Lol.








 Hehe. Totally lovin' this pic. 






And pictures of her that I really like. :)




 I think she looks really hot in this pic.




The last two are my favorites. :) HAWT.




And lastly, proofs that there were really lots of mozzies.





Poor Tish.. We promise a better environment next shoot kay! Hehe.





With truckloads of love,
J



CHAT WITH US!




Leave us a feedback! :)

recent entries


Blogshopping
A walk in Hollywood!
Question from Formspring
Behind the scenes : Spot the Idiot
Another self-manufactured item for our lovely la...
Preview of 4th Parcel!
Because I had a great day out with Dad.
The Case of the Stolen Design
The First

April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 August 2012