Pegs and Parcels

NEWS FEED!



pegsandparcels.lj.com

"BEWITCHED!"

" An exclusively co-manufactured Coll! "

Join us in this Sunday,26th August @ 11AM!

SHOP NOW!




Tell your friends about us today!

SHOP NOW AT:




Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 3:36 AM

Blogshopping


We received an email ytd much to our delight. We've been approached by this shop called "Blogshopping" which will be opening a store at FEP come this 1st Sept.

Basically, it will be like another "KissJane" and "Firstday", housing a number of blogshops under the same shop.

We are so honoured to be invited to be one of the BS to be featured in their shop :) Honestly, we really wanna take a leap of faith, hop onto this bandwagon and simply savour this opportunity.

So, I mull this over through the night. And the idea of having a shopfront started to gained traction and resonates well with me as my excitement grew.

But..... logic took over at the end of the day. Deep down, I know we are not ready for this. There is so much cash involved and we are humbly not established enough to have our cake and still keep a healthy cash-flow.

So sadly, much to our reluctance, we had to turn this opportunity down :(

Sigh.. I'm gonna buy myself a sougurt now to cheer me up. It's my happy food :P


With Truckloads of Love,
Ash







CHAT WITH US!




Leave us a feedback! :)

recent entries


A walk in Hollywood!
Question from Formspring
Behind the scenes : Spot the Idiot
Another self-manufactured item for our lovely la...
Preview of 4th Parcel!
Because I had a great day out with Dad.
The Case of the Stolen Design
The First

April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 August 2012