Pegs and Parcels

NEWS FEED!



pegsandparcels.lj.com

"BEWITCHED!"

" An exclusively co-manufactured Coll! "

Join us in this Sunday,26th August @ 11AM!

SHOP NOW!




Tell your friends about us today!

SHOP NOW AT:




Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 7:14 AM

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


I'm back! :)

Hope you guys had an awesome CNY break! I personally feel that it's too short a break to be called a break! Boo ya! :( Additionally, it's not even a break when all I did these days was driving around to relatives' house for visiting! Not forgetting Bf's family too. Dead tired, and I had to come back to work today.. Nooooo~ Why are holidays always so short! I WANT MOREEE!!

Okay, enough rambling. I was reading XX's blog and I really wanted to try Hada Labo! (I honestly do not know how to pronounce) Lol. But still, it sounds awesome, and yes, I'm that sua ku, I haven't heard of it! Am gonna wait for my free sample first before heading down to buy the actual product. :p I know I am damn aunty, you don't have to remind me! I wanna try first mah! But hey, it's really not that expensive. Cost effective. Affordable and that awesome? That, I'll let you guys know when I lay my hands on my sample! ;) Will keep you guys updated!


Meanwhile, I haven't wish you guys: Happy Chinese New Year! :D Hehehe. Hope you guys had fun mingling with your cousins, friends and loved ones! For my family, because we're all usually very busy, we don't meet up that often. And to those who still doesn't know, Ash and I are partly from Penang (cos of our Dad), so we usually go back to our hometown for CNY breaks, but these two years, it's been different! I've been staying in Singapore, and Ash, the same - always working! And so, the point is, I made full use of my break this year visiting loved ones from Singapore. :) Too full use until I had too little sleep! T.T Anyhow, for those who doesn't know yet (again), I'm working for my parents at the office, doing corporate gifts, mainly Umbrellas. :D I know you're gonna be like, that's a weird job. And yes, it quite certainly is - not to mention, totally out of my "What I wanna do in future" 's  list! Firstly, I HATE office jobs. Like, SUPER HATE?! Secondly, it really is a weird line to be working in! But apparently, good business, I must say. :/

This is like too much of a random post cos I'm suffering from the lack-of-blogging syndrome. But now that I feel better, ciao! I see you next time! ;)


Have you checked out our latest collection yet?





My personal Favs!

Super classy! I love!

I really like the shorts! Comes in Red too! 
So cute and it even comes with a polka belt to match. O.O
Where got so good deal one?! Heh.

The sexy back top, I call it.
Kept a piece of this for myself and wore it during the CNY period for visitings! :D


Launched at 8pm! Check out! All pieces running fast! ;)
p/s. Mailing listees would know we're having a Vday collection soon after this! ;)
p/p/s. I really want to update a post on my Venice trip!!!! (disclaimer: Venice was my dream, and now it's a dream come true!) Anyway, will update a post on it soon! VENICE, I HEART CHEWWWW!! :*



See you guys again!

xoxo,
Jaye



CHAT WITH US!




Leave us a feedback! :)

recent entries


Tick Tock, time for a REVIEW!
Behind the UPisode!
Like Seriously.... Again???
Behind the Scenes for Parcel 7!!
Blogshopping
A walk in Hollywood!
Question from Formspring
Behind the scenes : Spot the Idiot
Another self-manufactured item for our lovely la...
Preview of 4th Parcel!

April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 August 2012