Pegs and Parcels

NEWS FEED!



pegsandparcels.lj.com

"BEWITCHED!"

" An exclusively co-manufactured Coll! "

Join us in this Sunday,26th August @ 11AM!

SHOP NOW!




Tell your friends about us today!

SHOP NOW AT:




Monday, August 08, 2011 @ 8:44 AM

A walk in Hollywood!


These late nights have gotta stop. I resolute to sleep earlier since 2 years ago and till date, I am still making the same resolution. I have absolutely no discipline when it comes to sleeping early. Tsk tsk.

Last week was crazily busy. I clocked a total of 4hrs and 48minutes(to be precise) of sleep in a span of 48hours. So now I have 2 dreaded eclipses under my eyes.. just great -_-

Anyway, on a lighter note, we had a shoot done at USS last Friday! It was a mad rush because we are trying to finish the shots before USS closes. Kudos to us all for the impeccable teamwork and for skipping dinner just to get the shoot done! :D

We are really thankful for having such an accommodating model. She rushed down from work and endured the shoot for the whole night, tired and hungry,but still, giving her best. And she stayed till late with us just so that we can finish up everything despite having an 8am ferry to catch the next morning! Thank you dear! you are such a gem! :D

So, to whet your appetite a little, here are some of the behind the scenes shots!
 

Preparing the romper in Pickled Olive for photoshoot. This vainpot J like the romper so much she insisted on wearing it out on the same day we received the stock and when we were shooting for the Honey Mustard, they both looked like identical twins!! Hahaha.



I came up with this pose! Cute or not? Hahaha.. Got the smoke and all so I was thinking emerging from the smoke as Superwoman.. Lol. Ok la, it's a tad lame but you gotta admit it's pretty cute right :P




This picture is too cute not to be shared! Haha.. I still have a few epic photos in my lappy but those are forbidden! If not I will be dead and still have no idea how I got murdered!





The fireworks started at 9pm! Wanted to capture a shot of it with the model but Eddy said it is difficult to have a nice shot so well, we shall scrap that




Look! My newly appointed Ah Sum of the day.. Haha





And to end things off on a sweet note, here's a peekture of the 3 of us! It's a wrap! :D






With Lots of Love,
Ash


















CHAT WITH US!




Leave us a feedback! :)

recent entries


Question from Formspring
Behind the scenes : Spot the Idiot
Another self-manufactured item for our lovely la...
Preview of 4th Parcel!
Because I had a great day out with Dad.
The Case of the Stolen Design
The First

April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 August 2012